Re: [OM] coyote photography

Subject: Re: [OM] coyote photography
From: Andre Goforth <goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:37:20 -0800
Let's get it right. Oly makes/made a 600mm F6.5!:)) Slow but sharp. But how
I wish at times it was an f4 on account of critter movement. From my
experience I think you may have better luck with a 300 because it is easier
to track a critter. A 600 is more  like a telescope. Try taking pic of the
moon with it! It is a bitch just to find the moon the viewfinder get things
clamped down so the image stays there.

So the BO tricks and a blind and lots of patience and waiting like a hunter
is recommended.