Re: [OM] Sigma 14mm/3.5, any experience?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sigma 14mm/3.5, any experience?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 09:21:50 +0800
In pop. photo Jan 93, there is a test report on this lens, it indicated not
so good SQF (78 max at F8 and F11), some light fall-off at corners >F8,
strong ghost image. I have also seen the print from this lens once, the
resolution was not that bad but ghosts appear on many prints (it was shoot
on sunny days in Europe's summer). One very good point of this lens is the
distortion, the report say it is "normal", that means normally non
detectable.

If you need a scan of the pop photo test report, please email me.

C.H.Ling