[OM] Gary, Take my joke...please

Subject: [OM] Gary, Take my joke...please
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:50:03 EST
 Much more interesting than the dry lens test grades that Gary posts :-)
        -Dan

Yikes!
Gary, I'm sure the majority of list members wouldn't agree with the
unfortunate statement above, but .....just in case Dan's on to
something...maybe you could add one of these to the test results.....apologies
to Mr H. Youngman

 I came from a very poor family.  They couldn't afford to have
 children, so our neighbor had me.

Eleven kids in our family.  We were so poor we had to wear.
 each other's clothes.  It wasn't funny...I had ten sisters.

 I will never forget my school days.  I was teacher's pet.  She
 couldn't afford a dog

 My father was never home, he was always away drinking
 booze.  He saw a sign saying, "Drink Canada Dry."  So he
 went up there.

 I learned dancing from Arthur Murray.  Later I found it was
 more fun with a girl.

 I met my first girl, her name was Sally.  Was that a girl...was
 that a girl.  That's what people kept asking.

 My wife has a nice, even disposition.  Miserable all the time.

 I married her for looks...but not the kind she gave me.

 I miss my wife's cooking...as often as I can.