Re: [OM] OM2000 or OM1n

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000 or OM1n
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 23:40:53 -0500
To the list at large,
  To amplify, here is the refereed to passage in the manual (pg. 58
EFSPC ver).
"Q.  Can OM System products be used with this camera?
 A.  Lens, macro-photo, and photo-micro groups.  The macro lenses and
some of the lenses with high F numbers create a shadow in the prism
section.  This makes it difficult to focus on the subject. (The focusing
screen cannot be changed with this camera.)"
  Sean, in about a week I will have an OM2000 and I already have several
of the identified lens so I can conduct a test.

Rand E.