[OM] here is an interesting question...

Subject: [OM] here is an interesting question...
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 00:14:41 +0200
This same question appeared (posted by me) on the old Olympus list about1 and a
half
years ago. No one finaly came to a conclusion, so lets give it another try.

What happens, when you put a multicoated filter (i.e. B+W) on a single coated
lens?
Are the results multi coated or single coated?

Let me tell you this post went on for a long time back then on the oly list.
I think only Mr. Carrington cam up with a somewhat acceptable answer.
Dont forget that the light will first hit the filter before entering the lens
optics...

Well???

--
Regards,