Re: [OM] babby pix, nostalgia

Subject: Re: [OM] babby pix, nostalgia
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:19:45 -0800
>><<  Sylvania "Blue
>> Dot?" - - - Licking the base of the bulb before inserting into socket? - -
...have no idea if I can even get those
>>bulbs anymore!
>>Susan.
>

>try www.flashcube.com . I think
>
>Foxy

     Hi Foxy,

       Actually we DID have a whole case of them several months back :) I'm
     not sure where they came from (Bill's garage? the widow of a longtime
     customer?), but they ALL went to someone on the east coast. I see them
     from time to time, again usually from the widow of an old customer. But
     they are usually in small quanity and accompany equipment that have
     higher antique value than user value, and we redirect the owners to those
     type of dealers.
      We are actually a new and used photo shop, though our website
     (www.flashcube.com) deals mostly in the used stuff. But thanks for the
     mention. (Maybe this mention helped another list member find 2 bellows
     lens he was looking for :))

                                                 enjoy,
                                                  Brad