[OM] Trading with list members.

Subject: [OM] Trading with list members.
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:05:03 +0100
Friends,

In the thread "There is an alien in my lens!!" George S. (ClassicVW@xxxxxxx)
wrote
about who to making deals with:

[snip]

> ...some honest private sellers- right here on
> the list even- and built a trust and reputation with them.

I think making deals with list members are the best to do. Why? Because we all
have the same interest in photographing and the OM-system. We are not here to
make
money. That is the big thing I think.
So far I have only made two deals, a focus screen swap with Ulf Westerberg and a
lens buy from John Austin.
I feel that it are more trustworthy people here than in other places (people)
just
because we are on the same level and we share the same passion.

Now, I hope there are no crooks lurking here trying to make deals...

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen