Re: [OM] MXV in UK, opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] MXV in UK, opinions
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:53:00 -0000
Hello Ulf - I have dealt with them on a number of occasions and have been
very happy with their ratings. The only problem with their web site, and
their magazine ads, is that they are sometimes out of date, especially with
rare items. I suppose that seems to be common with all web based ads at the
moment.

They also have "specials" of items that have been slow to sell which are
worth looking out for.

Hope this helps, David