[OM] Pen-F 100mm lens

Subject: [OM] Pen-F 100mm lens
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 06:46:42 -0600
All,

I've been given a 100/3.5 Zuiko for the Pen-F/FT system by a friend who got
it in a garage sale for $3.00 and knew my addition to Oly hardware.  It
appears in excellent condition with all original rear lens cap/hard
case/lens shade (screw-in), but the aperture doesn't close.  I set it to
f22 and push the DOF preview button.  The aperture doesn't close.  I move
the lever at the rear of the lens.  The aperture doesn't close.  I plead
with it.  The aperture doesn't close.  I demand that the aperture closes.
 The aperture doesn't close.  I pretend that I don't care if the aperture
closes or not.  The aperture doesn't close.  If I want this kind of
interaction, I'll go try to get my 3 yr old to clean up after herself...

I don't even OWN a Pen-F system.

I'm willing to ship this lens to anyone who can fix/use it or just use it
(aperture priority in it's purest form!) for nothing just to keep this
hardware in use.  The only string attached is that the person receiving it
must fix/use it rather than fix/sell it!

First email received gets it.  If international shipping is required and
considerably more expensive, I may ask something from the recipient,
otherwise I'll pay the $3.20 myself to avoid having to go to the bank to
deposit it...

Rgds,

Dave