Re: [OM] OM's and the cold

Subject: Re: [OM] OM's and the cold
From: "GMA" <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:29:41 -0800
Morgan;

I must admit to having similar experiences with the 2S.  I'll usually use
the -1 or the 4Ts in the cold.  The 4Ts seem to put up with cold mech
better.  but naturally the -1 (or -3 I wish) are the real choices.  That
said, next time you COULD switch to 1/60th manual. I know, it was a 300mm.
But find a tree, lean against it and take a deep breath  and you'll probably
get some keepers. Guess and bracket for exposure.

I also think I'll be building a power pack as well for these situations.

George