Re: [OM] Grey card cont.

Subject: Re: [OM] Grey card cont.
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 22:25:09 EST

<< Tilting the card slightly (and it's always a "by guess and by golly"
operation) *may* produce a value which is closer to 18 0rey integrated across
the range of planes which the true subject (rather than the card) presents to
the taking lens.

The perfect gray card would be a flocked card with gray flocks on a gray
background.  I've never seen one.  I hereby donate this invention to the
Olympus group.

Warren Kato