[OM] Olympus sighting

Subject: [OM] Olympus sighting
From: "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:44:33 -0600
I was watching a NOVA episode about searching for the Loch Ness Monster
on the local PBS station Tuesday night. During the episode a Loch Ness
Monster "researcher/scientist guy/someone with nothing better to do?"
was interviewed whilst leaning on his tripod. What was atop the tripod
you ask? All I can tell you is it was a black body with the word OLYMPUS
in bold white lettering. Unfortunately the scene was not long enough for
me to tell what model OM.
        So, a challenge is put forth. What OM model was on the tripod? Check
your tv listings for the NOVA program 'In search of the Loch Ness
Monster" (I think that's the title).
To bad my vcr is busted.