[OM] FS: Some Odd Items I Had Laying Around

Subject: [OM] FS: Some Odd Items I Had Laying Around
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 23:11:46 -0500
First of all don't his reply, please make all replies off list.

1.2m Relay Cord (EX)  - The interesting thing about the Relay cords is
that they        give you a direct input for both remote triggering as
well as "DC,12~16V"
        $20

Vivitar 2X Macro Teleconverter (EX) - This is the macro focusing one and
this one
    is just out of the camera shop for CLA $40

Duo-Synch Cord (EX) - The cord that Olympus SHOULD have made.  $15

QA310 Flash+Bounce Grip 1+Auto Cord 0.6m+Synchro Cord 0.6m+Shoe2+copies
of manuals.
    Everything fully functional, flash is 8-8.5, grip is 9+ except for
small
    leatherette wrinkle, cords and shoe are all about 8.5 to 9.5.
      This is the complete package for an OM2 owner to get into OTF
flash with     both feet and not have to donate any future children (No,
no possible     trades for existing children either (Note: NOT OM2n
etc.).  $75 for the whole     rig.

Vivitar Telescopic Lens Adapter TLA-1 O/OM (LN) - This mounts on the
back of an
    Olympus mount lens and the combination can be used as a telescope
(depending on     the lens).  I haven't seen any info on this brand but
other brands claim about       10x magnification.  I tried it on a 50mm
f1.8 for a quick tryout and I got at       least 6x magnification,
that's only a ballpark figure.  $35

  Again, please reply off line and feel free to ask questions.  Shipping
is extra.
Reply to:   rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx