Re: [OM] Bulging bicep lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Bulging bicep lens
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:06:47 -0600
>Geez, all these references to sissy tripods for a measly 300mm plus
>converters.  Why, how about one of them thar 1000mm peashooters with the 1.4X
>and 2X stacked on top?  That'll give ya a REAL lens--2800mm f/32, truly a
>useful appliance for the average shooter.  No need for a tripod: just sit
down
>on the ground and put the lens barrel between your feet and shoot away with
>your 25 ASA--tack sharp chromes guaranteed......

In the gallery I have a shot of a flower taken with a 400mm lens with two
2x teleconverters and 50+mm of extension tubes.  Can you say "sail"?  I
wrenched the controls so tight on my Bogan 3021 with 3way head I thought
I'd break them.  The slightest zepher would have upset the composition.

Ken

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography

image66@xxxxxxx