Re: [OM] Various lens sharpness numbers at various apertures

Subject: Re: [OM] Various lens sharpness numbers at various apertures
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:02:04 EST
Hi Rand E:

I'll go ahead and test the Tamron macro with and without converter.  That
would be a non-Zuiko that may would have interest in.  I'm going to skip
getting into non-matched converters.  Way too much effort and expense for the
knowledge gained.

A SC 200mm f/4 is fine.  I'm dying to see how it fairs.

You can ship all three components to:

Gary Reese
3125 N. Buffalo Dr., #2070
Las Vegas, NV  89128

USPS Priority Mail is highly preferred.  UPS stinks around here.  Thanks!
I'll pay return shipping, insured.  Turn around should be about three days.
I'll send a reminder to the List member providing the Olympus 2X and 1.4X that
they also need to ship now.  That would be the only factor in not making a
three day turn around.

If this works out to your likeing, we can later explore the gaps in the Zuiko
test list for another round.

Gary