[OM] Elite Chrome 100 = E100S or E100SW?

Subject: [OM] Elite Chrome 100 = E100S or E100SW?
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:42:42 +0100
Denton Taylor wrote:

> >>Has anyone tried E100S or E100SW?>>
>
> I've been using E100S as my exclusive film for at least a year, and I've
> shot a lot of it. Haven't really done a direct head-to-head comparison test
> against Fuji but my gut sense is that it's a very neutral, accurate film.
>
> The thing I don't like about it is the cost. At $7 a roll B&H USA, it's
> more than double various alternatives.

Looking at the specs of the Elite Chrome 100, it seems that it is the
"amateur" version of the E100S/E100SW.

The reciprocity behavior makes it the "choice of OM" No adjustment for
exposures up to 10 sec. and absolutly minimal (1/3 stop) up to 2min
(colorshift)!

See also:

http://www.connecti.com/~rreeves/filmtest.htm

(adress discovered by John Petrush)