R: [OM] WTB Olympus macro lens, preferably 50 3.5

Subject: R: [OM] WTB Olympus macro lens, preferably 50 3.5
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:39:43 +0000
Cc: mediadyne@xxxxxx
try www.nicam.it. They sell new photographic items, imported from Japan I
suppose. They are quite slow in getting Olympus, but their prices are fair.
They sell the 80mm lens for about DM 850 (that is EURO 425) and the close-up
dedicated lens for DM 110 (that is about EURO 55). You are going to wait for
about three months if they have not the items ready in the store. 80mm f/4
should be the lens you are looking for. You may consider the 65-116 tube for
DM 430, too. If you stick to the 50 3.5, it is available for DM 800 (and you
can get an used exc+ one for about half than that price, from me or from
other European list members).

Marco