Re: [OM] Please help me!

Subject: Re: [OM] Please help me!
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 19:34:23 -0800
While other lenses will work, kind of, but the 80mm f/4 bellows macro lens
is optimized for this application.  Even with the 80mm, there is a certain
"twiddle factor" that must be dealt with when using the slide copier on the
bellows.

It will help if you make some practice shots first.  Use lots of light so
you can see what you are doing.  Pointing the camera out a sunny window or
directly at a lamp bulb can help.  I used some old Tri-X B&W film to get the
hang of lighting, composing (getting the slide oriented correctly) and
exposure.  Once I figired those details, I tried some slide film to check
the color balance.  I never have gotten the color balance to my liking

Good luck

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far"

Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx> wrote:

>I have owned for 4 years, but never used the full OM slide copier Although
>have the manual (what a terrible manual), I just cant seem to make it work.
Is