RE: [OM] maximum OM-2 exposure time (was EV Ranges)

Subject: RE: [OM] maximum OM-2 exposure time (was EV Ranges)
From: Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:11:12 +1100
Bill,

        Well the OM-2(n) reads OTF during exposure, I would hope that there
is no light getting to the film plane during the exposure with a body cap in
place.  If light was getting to the film plane during the exposure (with
body cap on), this would only serve to reduce the exposure time, not
increase it above the quoted 2 min.

        I believe the "estimated" exposure (prior to the exposure itself)
would be affected by light coming through the viewfinder, as the "estimated"
exposure is measured by cells in the prism area (as in the OM-1(n)).

        ...Wayne