[OM] How many 49mm Olympus front lens covers (was: lens handbooks)

Subject: [OM] How many 49mm Olympus front lens covers (was: lens handbooks)
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 08:42:47 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 06 Jan 1999 21:47, Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>Oh, great.  First we had the question of how many versions of the 50/1.8
>lens there were, now we have the question of how many versions of the
>handbook we have.  My question is whether the covers are single coated (SC)
>or multi-coated (MC)?  And is there a silver trim or black trim around the
>edge.  Oh, and was the printing subcontracted to Cosina?

>: )

Well, since Ken brought this up...

I would like to know how many distinct versions of the 49mm Olympus
front lens covers were made available.  In my possession are at least
4 different designs, some thinker and some thinner, some with
different "thread" thingies at the edge to grip the inside of the
lens.  One thing they all have in common is they all have two edge
squeeze tabs.  So were there other designs and variations?
        -Dan