Re: [OM] Is Michael Covington still here?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is Michael Covington still here?
From: appleb@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:19:32 -0500
Covington's revised book on astrophotography is apparently being printed
(Cambridge U Press) and should be available in the UK in January, in the US
in February, according to his website.

Bruce Appelbaum
Senior Consultant
Chem Systems Inc
303 South Broadway
Tarrytown, New York 10591-5410

phone    (914) 631 2828
fax           (914) 631 8851
e-mail    appleb@xxxxxxxxxx

 (Embedded
 image moved to "mph" <howellm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 file:          01/05/99 04:50 AM
 pic10355.pcx)

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Bruce Appelbaum/Tarrytown/IBM)

>From time to time he shows up on the APML with a comment or two.

mph
(OM1)