Re: [OM] 1998 Archives now complete

Subject: Re: [OM] 1998 Archives now complete
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:20:03 -0800
On  4 Jan 99 at 16:52, PCACala@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Shawn:
>
> We all appreciate the effort!!!
>
> > Until I can add more memory to Zuiko, the search index will only include up
> >  Aug 30, 1998.
>
> You need more hard drive space?  Perhaps someone can offer a spare hard drive
> as a donation "to the cause."

Actually, it's a combination of RAM, disk space (currently 85 0.000000ull), and
CPU
upgrade that is needed. The last reindex aborted after 48 hours due to lack of
RAM/swap space.

I do have a P/200 with more RAM& disk space waiting to be installed, but
haven't had much time lately... ;-) Since Zuiko is primarily a Domain and Mail
server, I must accomodate these in the upgrade, in addition to a complete OS
upgrade to Linux 5.x.

Of course, if anyone would like to help this along, feel free to let me know. I
should probably mention that the school is a registered non-profit society in
both Canada and the US, so tax receipts can be issued for in-kind donations.