Re: [OM] batteries.....

Subject: Re: [OM] batteries.....
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:54:42 +1100
The SR76 (silver oxide) is the go. I think you may be confused with the
OM-1. The OM-1 takes a 1.35V mercury battery, and John H does a conversion
to run it from 1 silver oxide. All other OMs (well, the manual focus ones
anyway) take 2 silver oxides. So the OM-2 batteries are the same as the 4
etc.

Foxy

PS try the FAQ at http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.html