[OM] OM System Lens Tests on WWW [was: Intro + Questions....]

Subject: [OM] OM System Lens Tests on WWW [was: Intro + Questions....]
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 04:03:41 EST
Hi all:

I've put up a web page with my OM System lens testing results.  See:

http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm

for a numerical ordering of focal lengths covered in Lens Tests 1, 2 and 3.
I'll announce future updates here, but will post them only to my WWW site for
viewing.

Enjoy, if this kind of lens performance data tickles your fancy.  Links on
existing OLY pages are most welcome.  If anyone is experienced with submitting
the URL to search engines, I'd be most welcome for advise or for having
someone do it for me.

Technical production info (for other gluttons to computer punishment):
Produced with Trellix V2.0  Worst bug to eradicate: converting WP Character
converted  dashes in the original WordPerfect document to ANSI (Windows)
dashes and getting rid of Tabs.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV