[OM] OM-10 problem: often shoots immediately after winding

Subject: [OM] OM-10 problem: often shoots immediately after winding
From: jason rehm <jrehm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 23:07:29 -0600 (CST)
the subject says it all.  I've got an OM10 that will sometimes immediately
fire after the manual winder is wound all the way.  Pretty annoying and
wasteful.  Its completely erratic.  Just wondering if anyone has any
suggestions or fixes.  I'm guessing a worn gear.  Maybe a stressed out
spring.

any guidance would be aprreciated...

jason
Jason Rehm                        |                   www.ae.utexas.edu/~jrehm
University of Texas at Austin     |                   jrehm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Flowfield Imaging Laboratory / High Speed Wind Tunnel