Re: [OM] Re: s/n on Zuiko 90/2

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: s/n on Zuiko 90/2
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 18:12:48 -0500
The FTL was considered a "dog" to work on  by Olympus FACTORY (Japanese)
technicians even when you had all the parts at your disposal. They were
still doing them in house when I joined the company in late '77.  Every
once in a while, one would ccome in for an estimate and you'd here the
technician mumble  "....kuso...."

In answer to your question, I don't work on FTLs.

John