[OM] Pen FT for sale

Subject: [OM] Pen FT for sale
From: Cromag <hopi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 23:53:47 -0600 (CST)
** FOR SALE **

A nice chrome FT with the 40mm/f1.4, in original box, including vinyl case,
strap, lens cap, a new UV filter, and instruction manual. Camera's meter
(CDS) seems to be spot on. Includes a fresh silver oxide battery. Lens is
pristine. Camera is in beautiful condition with two exceptions: first, the
eyepiece frame is chipped (aren't they all?), and second, the self-timer
button has two tiny holes drilled in it (apparently to facilitate
unscrewing). The self-timer works fine, however. Considering that, I think
$225, plus shipping, is quite fair ($225 would ordinarily get you an FT in
this condition with the f1.8, but this camera has the rarer f1.4). I'm
selling it to finance certain full-frame Zuiko lenses that I could make
better use of.

Thanks for your time.

Jason