[OM] Beating the dead horse A.K.A. Doris leaving.

Subject: [OM] Beating the dead horse A.K.A. Doris leaving.
From: "Branko GT" <gjuro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 02:01:39 +1100
C'mon.

Who's Doris?
Isn't she that weird gal that is vocal proponent of the theory that the old
trusty (SC or whatever) lens is better then than the brand spanking new
latest gizmo?
We cannot have that sort of behaviour here. So what if you've taken
wonderful photos with that old cheap lens? That brings us to another unusual
trait of Doris', she was actually taking photos with her cameras and lenses,
how weird!!??. We definitely don't want that sort of person here amongst us.
Just as well that she left!

-- Sig --- ( I'm the most modest <modestestest> man in the world ! )