[OM] Mju-2 Limited

Subject: [OM] Mju-2 Limited
From: "N.Maekawa" <maekawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 01:00:27 +0900
I recently bought Olympus "Mju-II Limited", the special edition of Mju-II.
The surface of the body is finished with special brown-metallic coating.
According to Olympus Japan webpage, limited 65,000 sets will be produced
over the world and 5,000 of them is being supplied for Japanese market.
On the bottom of my Japan model, there is printed logo, "LIMITED 5000" .

I have put the picture of the kit of Mju-II limited in its original golden
box in;
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/japan/manual-camera/mju2l.htm
Please take a look at this page if interested.

N.Maekawa
Japan