Can we move on PLEASE? (Fwd:[OM]Goodbye)

Subject: Can we move on PLEASE? (Fwd:[OM]Goodbye)
From: "~$elena Goth ~" <selena_38c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 14:29:48 CST
I accidentally came across this, so for those who missed it, Doris's
exiting remarks. <(sandbox?)>
(Personally I was enjoying the Transylvania Twists the thread took but
since so many are still lingering in limbo)

>Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:09:13 -0500 (EST)
>From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Goodbye
>  I have asked Shawn to unsubscribe me from this list effective
>immediately. To all my friends here, I will miss you, and you know my
>e-mail address. To anyone with a question about photography, or
something
>interesting to sell, even looking for something in particular I might
be
>of help in finding (specially those desperately lacking in hardware)
feel
>free to e-mail me. The years spent here have been fun. Thank you.
>
>                                  Looking for another sandbox,
>                                       *= Doris Fang =*
>Shawn Wright, I.T. Manager
>Shawnigan Lake School
>swright@xxxxxxxxx
>http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright
>http://www.sls.bc.ca

We all hope that Doris found a better *=sandbox=*.
(I however think she was slighting everyone here with that remark.)
Now, isn't it time to move on towards a brighter tomorrow?
Did anybody try to buy film today? Merry Christmas!
SANTA's COMING! SANTA's COMING! Breakout the cookies and skim milk!

$elena Goth <selena_38c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  *= Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me =*