Re: [OM] Olimpys OM-2000 question

Subject: Re: [OM] Olimpys OM-2000 question
From: sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastien Roy)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:29:05 -0500 (EST)
> I am new on the list and would like someones opinion of OM-2000. I checked
> the archive and could'n find anything like review. Currently I own Nikon
> FM-10 and I hate the dim viewfinder.

The OM-2000 is almost completely identical to the FM-10.
The have the same viewfinder. However, the OM-2000 has
spot metering, an extremely useful feature.
I can't imagine a camera without this.
If you really need a brighter viewfinder, forget about the
Cosina clones. The OM-2 would be better.

Hope this helps,

Sebastien

--
-- Sebastien Roy
-- NEC Research Institute, Vision Stereo