Re: [OM] Want to buy

Subject: Re: [OM] Want to buy
From: Dave Haynie <dhaynie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:05:34 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:55:41 EST, ClassicVW@xxxxxxx jammed all night, and by
sunrise was overheard remarking:

> Hoping someone on the list can help me locate an OM-77af and lenses.

Try E-bay. I bought one there a few months ago for around $100, with the
the 35mm-70mm and the tiny, virtually useless pop-up flash in the
handgrip. You see these, and OM-88s, show up on E-bay every month or so.

> Please don't lecture me that I won't like it, or that it is a dinosaur or
> anything, I just want to toy around, I already own OM-4, OM-10, OM-PC etc...)

Hey, I know what you mean -- I have an OM-4, OM-G, OM-PC, etc. I figured
this was another step on the "collect the whole set" trail, much less
painful in the pocket than that OM-3Ti I've had my eye on, and perhaps
my son (age 7) will use it sometimes, rather than that silly Poloroid he
grandfather bought him (gotta bring 'em up right).

--
Dave Haynie  | V.P. Technology, Met@box Infonet, AG |  http://www.metabox.de
Be Dev #2024 | NB851 Powered! | Amiga 2000, 3000, 4000, PIOS One