Re: [OM] Dead OM-2s ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead OM-2s ?
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 13:56:58 -0800

   Soenke,

     BTW, when I first got my OM2S, it hung up occassionaly. I opened up
   the bottom plate and fiddled with some of the arm levers and got it unstuck.
   It seemed to me one leverarm was rubbing along inner body casing too closely.
   might be worth a try.I ran a pencil (graphite) along inside to dry lube it.
   Hasn't had that problem in a long time now.

                                                     good luck,
                                                       Brad