Re: [OM] Re: Dave Digital Photo & Printing

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Dave Digital Photo & Printing
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 19:56:08 -0800
I'm sure that the list will forgive the lack of OM topic.
Being Christmas and all!

<<That's
another option if the shared printer port is in your way. Or if you're
tired of switch from "general" to "photo" printer using a switchbox.>>

The switch box didn't work.  Neither did the connection in back
of the scanner.  The extra port did the trick.

BTW, I was just trying some printing variations.
Turquoise is a hard color to reproduce.  :-)

I found 720 to look just like 1440.  (Scanned at 300)
The same photo converted to B&W looked better than the color print.
Also the monochrome was better looking than the color.
It's tough to get the color just right and the shadows block up.
And that digital look on an 8x10 color print.  Yuck!!

I still have fun with the calendars though!

Charlie
Charles Loeven
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx