[OM] Just how extensive is the T- Series? (brought on by seeing my firs

Subject: [OM] Just how extensive is the T- Series? (brought on by seeing my first T-18)
From: Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:25:55 -0500

Ok until today I knew about the F280 (not a T-Series, naturally), the T-45,
T-32, T-28, T-20, T-10 and T-8 flashes.  And have the feeling that I want to own
an F280 (just in case I ever upgrade from the OM-4 to the 4Ti), a couple T-32's
for general use with many camera's,  a T-28 twin and either one or both the T-8
and the T-10.  And now I've run across the T-18 (curtesy of ebay).  It doesn't
look like a particularly desirable flash, but I'm basing this on a jpg that was
mailed to me.  So, as usual I find myself asking "Are there others?"
specifically in the T-series, but I'm also curious about the other series e.g. I
know there are  F280 and S20 flashes. Are there more "F" and "S" series flashes?
.  Is there some meaning to T, F, S?  And having found an 1996 posting by Ulf
Westerberg <<http://www.teamti.com/ziv/om/OM-Comments.htm>>,  "Just how
cheap/useful is the T-18?"

OM rhetorical query: Are Olympus flashes part of the Zuikoholism disease?