Re: [OM] Import film?

Subject: Re: [OM] Import film?
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 09:02:24 -0800
John;

It's not a problem for them - they make extra money selling grey market
film.  I think the only way it may be a problem for you is that the
stuff has made 2 trips across the ocean, ie may have been exposed to
environmental forces that may cause it to be a bit past it's prime?  But
I think the effects, if any, will be so small as to be unnoticeable.

George