Re: [OM] Best six dollars I spent in a long time! No OM content

Subject: Re: [OM] Best six dollars I spent in a long time! No OM content
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 10:55:16 -0800
<<Finally, let's not forget the main event: the 14 O'Keeffe oils, one
scupture, one water color (very early, that) and even a print of
Stieglitz's "Steerage".  Stunning!  This one's a must see, if you're even
remotely in the area.>>

And if you are an art buff.  They have a mesmerizing permanent collection of
 oils from some of the best impressionists of all time.

The building lends itself to interesting study also.  Great courtyard and
facade.
And the location!
It is what I will miss the most when I leave for the life of a desert rat.
( no reflection on Gary Reese)  :-)

Charlie

Charles Loeven
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx