Re: [OM] Au revoir for now

Subject: Re: [OM] Au revoir for now
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 20:44:47 EST
Hi Joel:

Gosh, I'm honored that I contributed a few items to that load of yours!  Plus
I'll take some credit for the Agfachrome RSX-50 you'll be carrying  :-)  I'm
looking forward to RSX 50 II  when it arrives on retail shelves.  You good bye
sounds like you are leaving ZA, though.  Shoot, you won't be around to buy
from us anymore.  Good luck "on the wagon."  Well miss you.

> But the Bogen just didn't
>  seem that much better than the Slik, and it lacks some features that I like
>  about the Slik such as the ability to use spikes or rubber feet, the fact
>  that it is lighter, and the crank on the center post.

Just buy the replacement feet with retractable spikes.  Only around $15 a set.
Hey, I just found a Bogen 3040 w/ 3047 head and it has a cranked centerpost.
But, alas,  it's 10 pounds.  Guess I'll have to catch you on the Large Format
upgrade?

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV