Re: [OM] common sense and good judgement

Subject: Re: [OM] common sense and good judgement
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 11:34:32 -0800
<<Like many people on this list, I'm past the half-century mark>>

Hey!  Watch it.  I'm not there yet!  I've got 7 weeks to go. Jan -18, (gifts
accepted.)
Half century sounds so ancient.  My OM1 is 30 and it looks and performs
pretty good, as it will at 50.  :-)

To be on topic, I rarely bracket but I use print film.
In the OLD days I shot KC 64 and never bracketed.  The OM1 took care of it
just fine.
I did have to use a little personal judgement however.

Charles Loeven
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx