Re: [OM] Trip 35.

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip 35.
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 12:30:03 +0100

trip35@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Do you too love the great old Olympus Trip 35 ?
>Then join The International TRIPographic Society - it is FREE and it is
>fun.
>Right now we desperately need pictures for our gallery. Please send us a
>mail and we will send you full information about The International
>Tripographic Society and the gallery.
>Our homepage / gallery opens January 1st, 1999 at this address:
>   http://users.cybercity.dk/~bse6095/
>The International Tripographic Society

Que?

Are we supposed to send in the same kind of shit pictures the Austrian
Lomographische Gesellschaft aka The Lomographic Society International
(http://www.blackbox.at/lomo/  and http://lomo.vienna.at/new/index1.html)
produce? Or should they be more up to par with the standards of The
International OMographic Society, aka "us"? And when will the XAmographic
Society be founded?

Oh, btw, if you visit this L*m* place, don't be tempted too soon :-) to buy
"their" plastic 'Action Sampler' camera for $ US 24,--. I got one of these
Chinese toy cameras (just for fun) at a local post office for Hfl.5 = $US
2.5 :-) [It's an all plastic, all mechanic :-), four lens camera that takes
4 pictures on one frame in one second with a short interval].

"I don't want a Lomo. I already have a camera."
Hans