Re: [OM] Zuiko 1.4 converter

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 1.4 converter
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 16:52:14 -0800
Barry;

The Zuiko 1.4x is EXCELLENT. $270 US would be a good price, Cndn is even
better.

BUT, it is designed for use with only a few Zuikos, to wit: 300/4.5;
180/2; 180/2.8, 250/2; 350/2.8 and 400/6.3 It has a projecting front
element which will prevent it from mating with your 65-200.

See this site for more info:
http://www.datasync.com/~farrar/zuiko.html

George