Re: [OM] Glue for Leatherette (was "Garage sailing 11/28/98")

Subject: Re: [OM] Glue for Leatherette (was "Garage sailing 11/28/98")
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 10:06:50 -0800
*- DORIS FANG -* wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Dave Haynie wrote:
>
> > You need to follow the directions: thinly coat both surfaces and allow
> > it to dry for 10-15 minutes. This gets the glue set up to make that
> > bond. At this point, you have to be careful, you only get one chance to
> > make the bond, no time to reposition it.
>
>   Aha...yes, the directions...ahem. Well, thank you...(blushing).
>
>                                            *= Doris Fang =*

Doris;

I think the directions also say (or should) "apply sparingly - a little
goes a long way" I found out the hard way that the stuff will migrate -
for example in my case to the door latch! I ended up having to pull the
top off my 4T to fix my little mistake.  Oh well, all's back to normal
now.

--

george  :>)