Re: [OM] OT: How to lose a customer

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: How to lose a customer
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 16:37:46 +0100
Ingemar Uvhagen wrote:

>I was trying to be good and not mention them, but heck! Why should I?
>Here it comes: The name of the company: Intervision. Be aware of them
>Swedes!

I've used Intervision on many occasions, in fact so many I'm slightly
embarrassed, either OM's are the most fragile SLR's in the world or I'm the
no 1 nominee for breaking things, dear readers, take your own pick :-(
Anyway, I think they have always serviced me well, and if possible, quite
fast also. Your experience is the opposite, no doubt, sorry to hear that.
Being the only authorized Olympus repairer in the country makes them
somewhat expensive, though.
To expand the business, they are also nowadays authorized N*k*n repairers.
Maybe their hearts (and bank accounts) have taken a U-turn?? Seriously I
don't think so, come to think of it, they've run ads in commercial radio
this fall, hoping people would try to repair their golden oldies, XA's,
OM2's etc.

Ulf Westerberg