Re: [OM] Missed photo-op of the week...

Subject: Re: [OM] Missed photo-op of the week...
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:04:01 -0800

  Hi Lee,

    Was just talking to someone about a simular experience a couple months back.
  I was on my way home from work (commute by bus) and we passed this really bad
  accident. A 240z had been centerpunched by a larger, older vehicle. The
  accident scene was surrounded by emergency vehicles and firemen with yellow
  raincaots had cut the top off the Z and were hovering over the driver's side
  and trying to extract the victim. You had to be there, but it was a classic
  Pulitzer prize winning shot, the kind photo journalist's reputations soar
  on. And yes, I had no camera with me. One of the things they teach in photo
  classes that just doesn't sink in. We learn the hard way:)

                                                enjoy,
                                                 Brad