Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Thanksgiving
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:48:58 -0800
Hi all,

I too will be out of town.  From Tuesday to Sunday.
I get to be at an office window on the parade route for the Macy's parade in
NYC.
They had better not have retired Bullwinkle!!

If you folks from far and away (not USA, Canada) don't know what this is,
they make huge (really huge) effigies of the national heroes.  (actually
cartoon characters) , and
float them with helium down the main avenue of New York City on Thanksgiving
morning.  Weird, huh?

I hope you all behave without Gary and I to watch you!  ;-)

Charlie

Charles Loeven
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx