[OM] FS Sell or trade OM focusing rail / TTL connector 3

Subject: [OM] FS Sell or trade OM focusing rail / TTL connector 3
From: Mike Bloor <mikbloor@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:37:01 GMT
I have a new OM system focusing rail, in box with instructions.

The rail has never been used.  The box has had a couple of price labels
stuck on and then torn off again.

I acquired this as part of a deal which included a second hand OM2n I
wanted.  It's an impressive (and hefty) piece of metal.  It seems identical
to the bottom support and rail of the auto-bellows.  The instructions
mention that it is used with a focussing stage (which I don't have).

I have no idea what it is worth, but if anyone wants to make me an offer
offline, please do so.  This is not an auction - I genuinely have no idea
whatsoever what this is worth to anyone.  If its peanuts I'll keep it as a
high-tech mallet, but I would rather see it used than sit in a drawer forever.

The TTL auto connector 3 is also new, in box.  Someone has written on the
box though.

I would be happy to trade, with adjustments either way as appropriate.  At
the moment I would like the smaller two OM auto extention tubes (I have the
25mm Olympus tube, and if I get the other two I could sell my non-Olympus
set).  I could also use a Winder 2, TTL cables, TTl multi-connector, T20 TTL
connector, either of the 2 series screens, spare 50mm f/1.8, Olympus 49mm
skylight filter, OM10 case ....

Mike Bloor.