[OM] FS: Olympus zuiko 35mm 2.0 ($150.00 ) with front and rear caps in

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus zuiko 35mm 2.0 ($150.00 ) with front and rear caps in excellent condition.
From: "claude batmanghelidj" <myoho@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 03:41:03 -0800
Well, this is the very last item for sale.

35mm 2.0 zuiko multi-coated lens, perfect.  Smooth silky focus and aperture
ring operation.  Really a must have for any OM- user.  Best offer of $150.00 or
over gets this lens.  I have no use for it any more, as I have sold every last
bit of OM gear I had.  There is a money back guarantee if you don't like it
within 10 days, minus shiiping and assuming it is still in the condition it was
sold.  You'll likely never find one at this price again.  Includes front and
rear caps, and is in pristine condition.  Shipping is $7.50 insured proiority
USPS in the USA or more outside the USA.

Thanks for your interest.

Claude.