[OM] 2x 310 Flash -> OM2

Subject: [OM] 2x 310 Flash -> OM2
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:30:14 +0100
John Hermanson wrote:

> It's no mistake that there is no adapter for TTL flash with a 310 on a 2S.
> You could
> probably whittle something together but it would also probably blow the 2S
> board out.

This raises another question for me: would it be possible to use TWO QA310
flashes in TTL-mode on an OM-2(old) ?
Or would I fry her electronics with this as well? I gather there is no
multi-connector-thingy for this but I could fumble something together using the
two 0.6m TTL-autocords I have for this flash and then proceed to build 'the
clumsiest macro-flash bracket on earth'.
This way I'd just have to get me another QA310 (they go for about $40 here). The
alternative might be more elegant, but is decidedly more expensive
(auto-connector-3, multi-connector, 3x TTL-autocord T, 2x T-32 or 2x T-20 w/
connector T-20 ...)

Thanks for any reply,
Soenke, Hamburg