Re: [OM] I've been shopping :-) part II: the 40/2.0 Zuiko !

Subject: Re: [OM] I've been shopping :-) part II: the 40/2.0 Zuiko !
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 23:31:11 EST
John,
I got a big grin on this one, & Yep you are right!
Although, I have wondered how important "mirror lock-up" truly is on OLY
camera bodies made the last 10 years.  I remember reading that Olympus said
'mirror lock-up' was not needed with the "Newer" bodies'.  something about the
newer mirror had 'low vibration' or something.  I think ?, I read this in the
mid 1980's?
Yea, Right!
BW

prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< On Fri, 13 Nov 1998 ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx wrote:
 |Maybe, we should call it a 3Ti!

 The 3Ti lacks mirror lockup; so it's not a true upgrade to the OM1.