Re: [OM] Does this sound any good?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does this sound any good?
From: "Mark Hammons" <astair@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:46:37 -0600
>Hello people,
>I don´t undersatand why am I receveing your mails about lens and other
>optical acessories? Can you explain to me this situation?
>Please, see what´s happen because I´m receiving 30 mails a day from you
>olympus' people.
>
>My e-mail adrees is: miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxx and my mail server is: lens
>Note: pt means Portugal
>
>Please, dheck this problem out?
>
>greetings
>miguel martins

Miguel,

Your e-mail address must have somehow mistakenly gotten added to the
mail-list.  You can unsubscribe yourself by going to the "Web Page" address
listed at the bottom of this message.  Read the web page and it tells you  how
to unsubscribe.  Not sure how this happened unless someone else subscribed
with an email address very similar to yours and mistakenly typed in your
address.

Mark Hammons